Thursday, July 2, 2015

Pictures from Spain - Day 2



Day 2 was a beach day. We drove an hour north from Barcelona to "Calella-De-Palafrugell," a small town on the Mediterranean Sea. I have heard stories my whole life about the Mediterranean Sea but it is far more magnificent than I could have imagined from a story. I could feel the history of this ancient sea and I found myself wondering what spectacular and terrifying things had occurred over these waters. But the funny thing about water is that it never stays the same, it is in a constant state of change. The water I touched and waded through is not the same water that was in the sea even a few years prior. It was a lovely reminder of how fleeting life truly is. Just like that my traveler's spirit was inspired once more, as I remembered that the true reason I travel is to catch the fleeting before it is gone forever. The world begs to be explored and its dark corners and secrets beg to be documented and seen by those brave enough to seek them out. 




No comments:

Post a Comment